♟ pgn4spip 2.61.0 plug-in for SPIP 3 and SPIP 2 displays the chessboard and the chess game in Portable Game Notation (PGN).
Enter the [pgn]...[/pgn] tags in lowercase or uppercase inside the article:
- Display graphical chess annotation symbols to evaluate the position,
- Manage nested multi-variants,
- Display chess figurines or algebraic chess textual notation,
- Read International PGN generated by Arena or Scid vs. PC,
- Ask to solve chess problem from FEN position with solution,
- Load multi-PGN database from URL with games selector,
- Read attached document <doc1> named model <pgn1>,
- Display or not the comments embedded in the PGN,
- Is customizable with PGN at the right or below the chessboard,
- Can display two tiny chessboards side-by-side in a SPIP table,
- Allows choosing the chess font, color, size of chessboard,
- Replay or not the game in loop,
- Support chess live broadcasting event while live.pgn is uploaded at each move in real-time from DGT e-Boards with clocks management.
Setup of the plug-in
Unzip pgn4spip-2.61.0.zip in the folder of SPIP plug-ins.
The zip archive of pgn4spip does not include the required pgn4web.
Download the latest version of pgn4web: pgn4web-2.61.zip
Unzip pgn4web-2.61.zip in the pgn4spip folder
The name of plug-in folder is always in lowercase.
Remove the version number:
rename pgn4spip\pgn4web-2.61 into pgn4spip\pgn4web
The pgn4web folder has a size of 13 MB. In the case of site having a limited hard disk, one can eventually delete certain unused fonts among alpha, merida, svgchess or big demo files. Keep at least uscf/20 and 26 fonts.
- Configure module, chessboard and PGN,
- Run in SPIP3 without CFG 3.x or in SPIP2 with CFG 1.x,
- Manage local attributes of the [pgn] tag or <pgn1> model in an article,
- Must be enabled after Swiss Knife 1.8.x tool “Curly inverted commas,”
- Does not require Swiss Knife.
pgn4spip is the SPIP interface of pgn4web 2.61 by Paolo Casaschi.
♟ pgn4spip — copyright © 2012 Matt Chesstale — is licensed under GNU GPLv3:
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.